This a 1949 ‘A’ series 9hp Roadster with 1074 cc ohc engine and beam axle. When it left the factory in 1949 it went to Sri Lanka, then known as Ceylon, and in the early fifties was brought back to the UK by a naval officer. It was bought by the current owner, Barry Paine, in 1963 for the sum of £20, and has been used intermittently ever since for various purposes, including a holiday in France.
SNCW 2023 HEREFORDSHIRE AND THE MARCHES THURS 13th to SUNDAY 16th JULY 2023
13 - 16 Jul 2023
At Baskerville Hall Hotel, Hereford Cathedral, Hereford Waterworks museum, Stokesay Castle and at Peter and Sara's home ’The Salt Box’, Little Merthyr, Brilley, Herefordshire, HR3 6JD’,